Monday, January 10, 2005

Which one of you bitches stole my dog’s passport?



I want a confession and I want it fast. I looked for Sam’s doggie passport yesterday and it’s missing. After my upcoming carpal tunnel surgery I plan to recuperate in London. I keep a flat in a house I own there. I rent out the house to an American expat couple and I have the flat for my use.

Until recently the UK had draconian quarantine laws. If you wanted to enter the country with your pet they had to stay in quarantine for 6 months. Now they can enter the country on a pet passport. However getting the pet passport is a major hassle. So I am really pissed that I can’t find it. I couldn’t possibly have misplaced it .....myself..... My Labrador Retriever, Sam, is very popular with the ladies here. I suspect that one of them has hidden his passport so he can’t go to London. But I am on to you bitches. Now fork it over.