Sunday, April 10, 2005

Dilemma

Once upon a time I used to travel light. A backpack, carry on, or single suitcase was all I would need. Sadly that is no longer true. But do I really need that third suitcase?

I can either pay off everyone’s school loans or I can pay the overweight baggage charges this trip, not both.

So... You are on your own, people.

***UPDATE: Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. P just called with our flight info for Thailand. It seems we leave Baku 5:05AM arriving in Vienna at 6:20AM (4 hour 15 min flight) and do not leave for Bangkok until 11:20PM (9 hour layover) arriving Bangkok 2:30PM (10 hour 10 min flight). Somehow I think she glossed over this flight plan from hell when she was pushing the Thailand trip. Clearly she must be punished.

***NOTE TO SELF: Forget three suitcases. Take steamer trunk. It can be used to hide her body.