Sunday, October 14, 2007

48 Days

We are back in LA having arrived Friday late. I have 48 days until I fly back to London. Time is tight with not a minute to spare. In the next 7 weeks I have to:

* Learn the 26 pages of script rewrites that I should have already memorized.
* Start rehearsals Monday for the movie.
* Shoot my part in the movie. (I hope they have a great craft services table)
* Plan, organize, and hold our 3rd Halloween party. (You are all invited - costumes mandatory)
* Never go to bed before 1 am due to the 9 hour time difference between LA and London so I can talk to Scott every morning at 10 am London time. He is holding down the office while I am gone.
* Get our house ready for the real estate agent to list.
* Sell our house.
* Find a new house that we both love that is a little bigger.
* Buy said new house. (I would say buy and move into the new house but that ain't happening in only 48 days)
* Fly to Houston one weekend to visit and gift the neices, nephew, and grand nephews upholding my status of world's best gay uncle and gay grand uncle.
* While in Houston make a quick trip to visit my 96 year old former father in law.
* Plan, organize, shop for, prepare and host our Orphan Thanksgining dinner.
* Have my annual physical and prostate poke. (No sweet talk or kiss, just bend over and spread 'em)
* Have teeth cleaned and whitened before movie shoots. (No time for that mini face lift. Consider botox.)
* Spend as much time as possible poolside to work on my tan and banish my London palor.
* Drop everything and fly to China to meet Scott and our client if the Chinese deal we are working on gels.
* Make sure NOT to call in a vote for Wayne Newton on Dancing With The Stars.
* Go with the bf to buy us both new clothes asap. I just noticed our California clothes need some restocking. (John Varvados will be able to afford that shiny new Ferrari shortly)
* Call trainer to start the house calls. (My six pack is looking fourish)
* Begin to make list for December - Christmas, Dark's birthday etc.

With so much to accomplish we had to prioritize. Get the most important things out of the way first. So this morning despite the jetlag we went to Disneyland, of course.

















** Addendum: Add "Finally meet my blog daughter, Susan" to that list. Happy now, Suzie? *wink*