Thursday, April 28, 2005

Chuck, Cam, Mary, and me

I think I may have gotten 2 hours sleep last night this morning. But I did manage to stumble over to The Regency and have a proper English breakfast. Eggs, rashers of bacon, grilled kidneys, fried bread, fried potatoes, broiled tomato, mushrooms, black pudding, coffee, tea, orange juice, fruit, cereal, and best of all – beans on toast. Yum. Then I waddled back to my flat where I will probably die of a heart attack due to clogged arteries.

Bill and Claudia had my flat aired out and stocked the fridge with juice and champers. Yay! When they picked me up they hit me with the news. They want to buy my house. I don’t know what I feel about that. But that’s a post for another day. I’m off to buy a Charles and Camilla tea towel. I’m going to see 'Mary Poppins' in the West End tonight. Ah, to be young and gay in London! Here’s a pic of my flat. And yes, I know, it is a bit twee. But it was always intended to be a rental unit.


I’m flying back tomorrow. So have a great weekend. Cherio and ta-ta till next week.