Monday, June 20, 2005

public apology

I have been a bad blogger lately. And for that I apologize to both of my readers. I confess that I haven’t kept up with reading your blogs on a daily basis either. Maybe it’s because its summer and I need to be outdoors more. I have really enjoyed my pool lately and I have a hella tan now. I enjoy my daily runs and my walks with Sam. That old dog has lost his winter fat and is enjoying lazing in the sun.

But the main reason I can’t concentrate or sit still long enough to write or read is that things are happening here with GB. And it’s scary and exciting both. I don’t want to really share too much yet. The situation is insane. There is that monumental age difference for instance which apparently does not bother him. But I have much more life experience and am more realistic. So I have many doubts. What an amazing guy he is though. He is smart. He is witty. He makes me laugh out loud. When he reaches out and touches my face my heart skips. Quite possibly he is the most handsome guy for his age I have ever seen. He has entered my life, turned everything upside down, and made me feel alive again.

I’m sitting here at my desk typing, glancing out the window, watching him work on a stone wall. He just stood up and turned to the window as if he knew. He is smiling at me and gesturing for me to come outdoors. Blogging must wait.