Monday, July 25, 2005

nothing but me

So this past week was all about me. Nothing but Ray time. GB left last Monday to vacation with his parents. Time to take back my house and life. I’ve gotten used to living alone. In fact I like it.

I made a list of some of the things I was going to do while he was gone.

1. Have the bed all to myself and sleep late.
2. Go to the grocery store and buy some of my favourite foods.
3. Listen to music I like.
4. Buy some new clothes for myself before leaving for Europe.
5. Clean out my dresser drawers.

The week came and went. How did it go?

1. Bought a white noise machine because I had trouble falling asleep. I needed a little noise. GB has the cutest snore.
2. Came home from the grocery store with GB’s Coco Puffs and his smooth peanut butter.
3. OK, OK...GB may be right, the Cranberries aren’t bad.
4. Bought GB a white D & G shirt.
5. I did clean out the dresser and closet. Now GB has a drawer of his own and a little closet space.

Yes, this past week has been great, it was all about me.

I wonder what he’s doing right now.