Monday, August 01, 2005

Houston sucks

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I hate Houston. My apologies to all Houstonians that love this city. This is my second trip to Houston for a funeral in less than a month. Houston just means death to me. My father, mother, BC, BC’s Mom, and now Paula all in a space of five years. I never liked the city anyway and now I hate it. I’ll be here until Thursday. Paula’s funeral is today and her memorial service is Wednesday.

Saturday GB, Sam and I fly to London. I need the break. Can’t wait to get back to Cranley Place. I’ve been talking to Jane. She’s asked if I want to trade. She doesn’t want the whole house now and would like to trade for the flat. That suits me perfectly, I would enjoy having the house for myself. So I said yes. I look forward to dividing my time between London and Tennessee. And nothing will drag me back to Houston. "Hear that Houston? You and I are finished."