Monday, September 18, 2006

... with this ring ...

Damn, time flies. I can’t believe summer is over and we head back to Los Angeles tomorrow. I haven’t been able to post as we were in Ireland so Dark could scout filming locations. That’s accomplished and now we head back and face our surgeries. I’m actually looking forward to mine and getting rid of this neck brace.

It looks like we’ll be back in London before too long. Moving Picture Company and Framestore, the London FX team for Harry Potter have been hired for the Narnia sequel. Dark will need to get another work visa as soon as we get home. ... or he can apply for a 'visit for civil partnership' visa and then he can stay as long as he likes after we’re registered. I never felt any urge to be married but somehow registering a civil partnership appeals to me. Dark would get a ‘right of abode’ and could stay as long as he likes. Hmm … I wonder how he’d look in Vera Wang?