Friday, November 04, 2005

be prepared

The bf just got some emergency work so we have to delay our mini vacation for a couple of days. Having a partner with a career is making me think more and more about going back to work myself. I’m seriously thinking about starting a business with the bf. He mentioned something he would like to branch into someday and I think it is a great idea. He could be the artistic force and I could supply the operations and marketing know how. More about that idea to follow. Stay tuned.

Until I do go back to work I’ll just have to be a good Hollywood spouse. It doesn’t appear that I will be standing on stage accepting an Oscar anytime soon. But I will happily settle for a televised thank you from the bf when he gets up onstage to receive the Best Visual Effects award. In fact I think I’ll start writing his acceptance speech now. I have NO intention of being another Chad Lowe. Hillary Swank forgets to thank him, her husband, publicy when she won the Best Actress Oscar for BOYS DON'T CRY? That’s so not happening to this boy.