Monday, November 21, 2005

Boys and their toys

I started the search for a house this week. The bf and I have been discussing the matter for a while. There’s nothing wrong with his house at all. It would be a great house if it were a little bigger. There are a couple of musts for the new place. This is California, it must have a pool. It also has to have room for my 1,000+ books and room for Dark’s film library and memorabilia collection. Both of us are big fans of the horror film genre. He says I only wanted him because he owned A Nightmare on Elm Street Freddy Krueger doll. And I say he only wanted me so he could get his hands on my Trilogy of Terror Zuni fetish doll. But he’s wrong. Actually I wanted him because he starred in the 1987 short film, Horror Brunch. There’s nothing like having a bf that can be seen on film with an Alien-like creature popping out of his chest.