Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday

Christmas Day, this blog celebrated it's first birthday. Last Christmas was my second without BC. Being lonely I sat down to write in hopes that somehow my grief would lessen. And sure enough this blog has helped me heal.

In this past year I have read some incredible blogs and made some blogger friends. Pua and I helped birth a bouncing baby blogger. I moved out of my flat and back into my house in London. I travelled to Azerbaijan and Thailand for my birthday. My best friend died and I lost another friend in the tube bombings in London. I met a young man and had my first summer romance. I met the man that has changed my life. I sold my home in TN and moved to CA to be with him. And now I just learned the owners of the house I wanted to buy there have accepted my offer.

All in all a busy and exciting year. Was blogging responsible for any of it? Maybe not. But it did give me an outlet to express the joys and the sorrows. And for that I am grateful.

I know I haven't been a consistant blogger lately and I don't know if that is likely to change soon. I am just busier living my life than busy writing about it. If I'm not back before 2006 I wish you all Happy Holidays. I love you guys.