Friday, January 20, 2006

Still a hillbilly

You can take the boy out of the hills but ... well no, actually you can't. Not in my case it seems. I was living in the hills of Tennessee.

Then I moved into the hills of Hollywood with Dark.

Last week we moved into the new house so now I'm living in the hills of Beverly. I can't quite wrap my brain around that zip code change.

I love the new house. It's kind of a Hamptons hybrid. I've been unpacking and trying to get everthing straightened up before Dark gets home tomorrow. He flew to Tokyo this week to consult on an anime project.



I like that the house is very private and completely walled.

We are planning to turn the poolhouse into an office for the two of us.

The kitchen is a good sized and there is a media room for Dark's film library.

The library actually has enough shelves for all my books.

And this is the master bedroom where the magic happens ...

Our new next door neighbor is Angie Dickinson. I can’t wait to go borrow a cup of sugar from Sgt. "Pepper" Anderson.