Wednesday, September 07, 2005

hum-drum

I wish I knew what the hell is going on with me. I have not been able to think of anything to write about and I have not been keeping up with my favourite blogs. I am bad.

I am also a late bloomer. Middle age crazy did not arrive until I hit 54. Now that it is here it is kicking my ass. GB flew home on Sunday the 28th. Last week should have been spent missing him like crazy. Instead, I met someone.

That is right. I have a new infatuation. Color me slut. I had one relationship for 32 years. Now I have had 2 in 3 months. At this rate by Christmas I should be having a new one daily. ... As if. I am not robbing the cradle this time. Unlike GB, he is closer to my age. He is 42. Yes I know, I am still 12 years older but it sure sounds better than being 33 years older. He is a digital special effects artist from LA with his own lMDB listing. (Huge attraction! Huge I tell you!) Oh, and get this. His name is Dark. Is that a sexy name or what? We met on Monday, speed dated all week, and by Sunday we moved him out of his hotel and into my house.

Other than that, life has been dull. I wish I could think of something to write about.